J1939, the most common network protocol used in heavy duty vehicle applications, was originally specified for 250kbaud communication among vehicle components. More recently, requirements to double network speed and move from 250 kbps to 500 kbps have been adopted. This device allows you to send and receive communications between the 250 kbps bus and the 500 kbps bus.
- Power Supply Voltage: 8-32 VDC
- Power Supply Current: 50 mA max @ 24 VDC
- Protection: Reverse polarity, transient voltage
- Temperature Range: -40° to 85° C
- Potted – true IP67 rating
- Environment: IP67