Rotary Position Sensors provide a programmable ratiometric electrical output based on mechanical shaft rotary position. These sensors utilize non-contact Hall effect sensing technology with full 360° rotation.
- Available with either Analog or PWM output
- Dual independent (redundant) outputs assure high reliability
SMP® Engineered Solutions manufactures Rotary Position Sensors in a variety of package sizes for different applications.
SMP® Engineered Solutions manufactures Rotary Position Sensors with a wide range of programming options available:
- Analog or PWM output
- Dual Channel Full scale, Half scale, or Inverse outputs
- Angular ranges from 60-360°
- Custom Programming Available
- Implement position sensing (fork lift, boom angle, bucket position, etc.)
- Transmission gear selection
- Throttle Position Sensor
- Steering Wheel Position Sensor