Configurations & Custom Designs
SMP Engineered Solutions expansion valves deliver the performance and durability consistent with their linage that dates back to the beginning of automotive climate control industry itself. We utilize the original tooling and design information (including patented features) to provide our customers refrigerant controls they have come to expect from a world class supplier.
RIGHT ANGLE DESIGNS
- Reverse flow and multiple capillary tube combinations
– Port sizes including: metric and various external connections
- Available in internal and externally equalized styles with SAE flare fittings and o-ring fittings
BLOCK TYPE DESIGNS
- Mini-blocks, threaded blocks & other combinations
– Port configurations include tube-o, flange mounts, slimline seals & other combinations
- The bulbless expansion valve provides superheat control by using a 4-port configuration, eliminating the bulb and the external equalizer lines.